Gemstone and Jewelry Links
- The International Colored Gemstone Association: your complete colored gemstone information resource.
- European Gemological Laboratory, EGL USA: one of the world's premier independent gemological laboratories.
- Jewelers of America: jewelers association site with general jewelry information. Search for a member jeweler by name, city, or zip code.
- American Gem Society: jewelers association with gemstone and jewelry information, video clips, and search function.
- The Gemological Institute of America: information about education and training programs at GIA, the world's top gemology school. The site also includes information about how gemstones are graded.
- The Jewelry Information Center (JIC) is a not-for-profit association founded in 1946 to provide public relations for the entire fine jewelry industry.
- The Silver Institute An international association of miners, refiners, fabricators and wholesalers of silver and silver products.
- Canadian Institute of Gemmology includes Gemmology World magazine, a gemological journal.
- Rapaport Diamond Report: a private network with trading and price lists for subscribers only, which also has a public area with diamond and jewelry industry news.
- Rockhounds Information Page: a good place to start if you are looking for lots of links on mineral collecting, geology, deposits around the world, and other people with similar interests.