30-Day Return Policy
We are very confident that our fine jewelry will meet and surpass your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return your order within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund or exchange.
Returning Your Order
Please follow these steps to return or exchange your jewelry item(s):
- Contact Customer Service and request a Return Authorization Code for your order number.
- Print the Return Form, and fill it out completely. Please write your Return Authorization Code on the return form and on the outside of the shipping box on the front of the package so that it is clearly visible.
- Send your item(s) with Security Tag(s) attached, original packing materials, return form,
and original invoice to us by an insured carrier and retain the tracking number for your records.
Orders Less than $500: Ship your package by USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Orders More than $500: Ship your package by USPS Registered Mail with insurance for the full value.
We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please do not write "jewelry" or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package.
Send your package to:
73 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036
- After we receive your package, our Quality Assurance Department will verify the condition & authenticity of the
- A refund or customer credit (for exchanges) will be issued within 7 business days. All refunds will
be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to
appear on your credit card statement.
Returns and Exchanges are subject to the following restrictions:
- The original Invoice and a Return Authorization Code must accompany the returned item.
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
- The Security Tag attached to the jewelry must not be removed. If the Security Tag is removed from the jewelry, the merchandise is not returnable or exchangeable. This is a security feature we use to verify the authenticity of the item.
- Non-insured packages will be returned to sender.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
- Special orders and engraved items are not returnable. If there was an error made on our part, we will happily exchange your order.
- If you received a free gift with your order, you must also return the free gift or you will be charged the purchase price of the free gift. This charge will be deducted from the credit applied to your account.
- The original diamond grading report for a certified diamond must be returned or a $150 replacement fee will be charged.